Refer a friend frequently asked questions
When will I receive my reward?
You and your friend should receive your £100 Amazon voucher within 90 days of your friend successfully paying their first broadband bill.
The vouchers will be sent to the email address you entered when signing up to Community Fibre, so be sure to keep an eye on your inbox and, on occasion, your spam folder.
How do I know if I am eligible?
To be eligible for the referral you (the "Friend") must:
- be resident in the UK and be 18 years old or over
- have a valid email address
- not be an existing Community Fibre broadband account holder
- have used a valid referral link
Please take a moment to look through the promotion terms:
- You must use a valid referral link when purchasing your broadband with or without TV and Calls.
- The offer is only applicable for purchases online.
- You and your friend must be outside of their 14-day cooling-off period and must still be with Community Fibre.
- You and your friend must have paid at least one full bill excluding any free periods since you joined.
- Your friend must have been successfully installed and activated.
- You will receive your £100 Amazon voucher within 90 days of the first bill paid excluding any free periods via email.
- Your friend will also receive their £100 Amazon voucher within 90 days of the first bill paid excluding any free periods via email.
To view further terms and conditions about the promotion, please click here.
If you have any further questions about our Refer a Friend scheme, please reach out to a member of our team via chat or submit a request.