My final bill is not as expected
No one likes surprises. That's why we want to make sure you have a clear understanding of what may be included on your final bill:
- Your final bill should have your usual monthly charge for the services you have and may also contain a cancellation fee (if you have ended your services while in your contract period).
- The cancellation fee is calculated by multiplying the monthly charge for the service by the number of months left on the contract.
- Your final bill may also contain a credit in cases where you have paid in advance but left us before the end of that period.
- Once all charges and credits have been calculated, the remaining balance on your bill will be calculated. Any charge remaining should be paid, whilst any credit will be refunded to you.
- Leaving your direct debit active for 6 weeks after your final bill will ensure any payments or refunds due can be made swiftly by our systems. After 6 weeks we would recommend cancelling the Direct Debit.
If anything on your bill, is unclear or you wish to discuss any of the charges, discounts or services, please get in touch via chat or submit a request.